Who We Are:
SurvTech Solutions, Inc. is a turnkey geospatial firm with a service area extending throughout the Southeastern United States. Services include: land surveying, aerial mapping (Airplane and Drone), hydrographic, underground utility, 3D laser scanning.
Our Drafting Position:
We have an immediate need for an experienced GIS Analyst at our Sanford, Florida location. It is essential for this individual to take pride in their work and motivated to excel in their career. There is tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement with SurvTech. The successful applicant will join a close-knit team of professionals specializing in various aspects of land surveying. We are focused on excellence and passionate to learn and progress as a group.
- Understand and interpret land survey data
- Convert Survey Data into shapefiles and geodatabases
- Update and create site maps
- Interpreting field notes, redlines, and construction plans
- Collaborate with a team of SurvTech professionals throughout the course of our on-going projects
- Setting goals
- Status updates
- ArcGIS products:
- Creating shapefiles
- Populating attribute data
- Exporting/Importing to a geodatabase
- Creating Site Maps with title blocks
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Self-motivated and able to work in a small team with minimal supervision
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Database Management
- Much of our work caters to the utility industry (gas pipeline, communication lines and electric); experience in these areas is also a plus
SurvTech is an Equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, mental or physical disability or veteran status or national origin.
Interested in the GIS Analyst position? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.